5 body messages + the translation… Here’s some of mine
1. Tummy growls just a whisper- a little hungry
2. Tummy is perfectly set in my body. body wants to move and groove – full, not hungry, comfortable
3. Tummy churns loud, ab muscles feel a little weak- really hungry
4. Tummy growls, weakness in muscles, dry mouth- thirsty
5. Tummy stretched, distorted, irritated, strange noises, want to lay down, burp, fart- too full
**Notice- Bodies don’t judge! … just give straight feedback, clean information.
5 things my mind used to say about my body (that were critical and did not serve me)
1. oh my gah… my muffin top is showing- it looks terrible.
2. You ate too much again- you are so stupid. no eating tomorrow!
3. My pants are tight and I should wear them because that is my punishment for gaining weight.
4. If my body isn’t perfect people won’t think I’m cute, people won’t like me- ouch …geez
5. You should be doing better, You know better, shame on you
**Gasp… I had to notice how seriously nasty-crazy-critical my mind could be. I realized how these types of thoughts did not serve me. For instance…When I thought… I have a muffin top and it looks terrible… Thinking that thought caused me to feel terrible and ashamed, in turn, it was painful and I ended up eating 3 bowls of lucky charms and watching back to back episodes of the Real World. These actions gave me … more muffin top. See how thinking that terrible thought actually gave me terrible results.
Critical, nasty thoughts about your body = more f**ked up reasons to be critical and more nasty results. Garaunteed.
Wow mind-blowing! Trust your body! It just loves you… xoxoxo
Dear Body, Thanks for the info… and never judging me! Love ya