To add value to your life. By coaching, questioning and teaching tools that allow YOU to…
Understand and find the why
Unleash what is possible for you
Nourish your whole mind, body and spirit
GIVE you these tools.
Once you learn them?-You got the all-access pass.
They are yours forever.
Change your life, Change the world, Think it-Feel it-Do it
It’s all yours.
My life was messy, but I hid it pretty well. I had the house, rewarding career, nice husband, sweet dog… I had all the stuff in life that is supposed to make your life perfect. I was not happy. I thought- There must be something wrong with me… I should DO something different; thrashing around in my life, blaming other people and circumstances, finding people that agreed with me, finding things to complain about, having a good old time (okay miserable time) avoiding it all. I painfully changed a bunch of stuff in my life; changed jobs, went through a divorce, changed relationships, moved out of town, bought another house. I was painfully changing everything…eh except myself. On the outside, I was pretty put together (cute sweat suits that I never actually sweat in). I mean, I was getting through. I was fine…mostly… (not really)… (definitely, not fine at all)
See? I told you- a hot mess.
A steaming heap of suffering in my life; finally, I started telling me, my own truth. What I found? – not pretty. A shit ton of pain, coated in procrastination, doused with excuses and blame, smeared with lies I would tell myself, layered in fat. All this, marinated in insecurity, unworthiness, not-good-enoughness, served with isolation, lethargy, drinking, eating, eating, eating (Back to back mixing bowls of lucky charms), gaining 25 pounds.
When I stood smack dab in the middle of my garbage. I was blind to my own rottenness! Actually, I couldn’t smell it either. You know how when you are around something that stinks for a long time?? – You just get used to it and don’t realize how bad it smells??…eeewww. Yup, I was there.
A glimmer… I didn’t just want to get through my life, week to week, day by day.
No more pretending
No …just fine
I demand the best of me dammit! I was pissed.
Life Coaching… Start hearing and telling the truth. My coach helped me get to the cause of my mess. It was NOT flowers, butterflies and rainbows up the ass. Coaching made me smell my stink and clean it up piece by piece. Coaching happened; healing began, and surprisingly… seriously… I actually got to laugh along the way. Ahhh…. so fresh, so clean clean… Squeeeaaak.
Now, being a life coach is not what I do. It’s who I am… I coach myself everyday because let’s face it… I’m not Gandhi; I’m not Mother Teresa…Of course, I still step in garbage (think crappy thoughts) everyday. Because of coaching, I know- I get to choose, I know- how to take responsibility, I know- how to clean it up. Repeat.
That’s how I aim to live my life. Sometimes I fail miserably at it, and that’s okay. I love fine tuning my life and knowing that my growth is inevitable. I’m in charge of all of it…like a boss
Some other random stuff “about me”
- I am wifey to Angel (my dream boat) and I love the shit out of him!
- I get the party going! I am a licensed Zumba® fitness instructor, I teach six, hyped- up, kick ass, classes per week. I can bust-a-move, I also like to pick up heavy stuff and put it down, I friggin’ work out. BAM!
- I’m an expert in making things easy, teaching communication and helping people learn how to learn. I have a master’s degree (nerd alert) in Education and Speech-Language Pathology.
- I’m a recovering foodie who loves food, but hates fat. I almost decided to divorce my favorite foods, instead… I make peace with them. I decided I could love me, my body and food.
- My life is a Straight Up, Kick Ass, Lovely, Love-Fest. Well, not always, but I shoot for creating it that way on purpose, that’s how I like it!